Arrow returns with what could very well be its best episode of the last 3 seasons.
GATV Loosed: The Week in Arrow
Week of March 12-18, 2017
Introducing Stance – A GATV Op/Ed!
In Episode 4, host Matt Tucker reviews the superb 16th episode of Season 5, “Checkmate”. The List asks “Who is the best secondary villain of Arrow to date?” Plus, we debut a new segment called Stance – A GATV Op/Ed, in which we offer a view on whether or not Felicity should have to walk in Oliver’s green boots to understand why he’s lied and kept things from her.
Matt also recaps and briefly discusses the news of the week, including:
- Cody Rhodes is set to return to Arrow (courtesy of IGN)
- Josh Segarra speaks with Access Hollywood about playing Prometheus
- Episode 21 gets a throwback title
- Colton Haynes gets engaged
- and Stephen Amell and David Ramsey join fellow Arrowverse cast and creatives at a DCTV Panel at PaleyFest!
Other relevant links:
- EW Spoiler Room (3.17.17): Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Arrow, Riverdale, and more
- Lessons from the Screenplay: Inglorious Basterds – The Elements of Suspense
Take a listen, and let us know what you think in the comments below.
Like the video and subscribe to the GATV Loosed channel on YouTube.