2018 GreenArrowTV Awards: Pick The Worst Episode Of Arrow Season 6! 2018 GreenArrowTV Awards: Pick The Worst Episode Of Arrow Season 6!
Fans are invited to pick the worst episode of Arrow Season 6. 2018 GreenArrowTV Awards: Pick The Worst Episode Of Arrow Season 6!

We’re back with the second category in this year’s GreenArrowTV Awards – honoring the best and not-so-best of the recent Arrow season. We’ve been doing this since Season 1, and now it’s time to play favorites for Season 6! As always, fans of any show have opinions. This is the chance for those fans to recognize the things they did (or didn’t) like this past year.

Housekeeping notes including the “one vote per IP” limit and more can be found here.

The second category for this year is Worst Episode. Sometimes even the best series, when they do 23 episodes, have some installments that are not so good. Maybe your favorite character barely appeared. Perhaps the villain didn’t pop. Maybe there was too much NTA. Either way, now’s a good time to vote! (And hey, if you liked them all, consider this “Least Favorite Episode!”)

Do remember if you want your favorites to win, you need to vote and tell your friends to as well, as the fans who mobilize are often the ones who “win.” Come back in a few days for another category, and we will be posting reminders on our @GreenArrowTV Twitter account when voting can be done again in new categories.

You can see last year’s results here. – Pre-order Arrow: The Complete Sixth Season on Blu-ray!

June 7, 2018 #1 Author

Definitely The Dragon episode.

June 7, 2018 #2 Author

The lamest villain Arrow has ever had and the Black Siren reduced to his sidekick.
      “There was no choice to make.”

June 8, 2018 #3 Author

Both of them are just all around annoying and take away screen time for worthy characters. I’m all for villains but don’t give me such garbage. The whole changing of the logo was ridiculous. They didn’t charge the logo for Chase, Slade, Malcolm, Ras or Darhk. Ricardo Avocado is nothing special to warrant that.

• jayokio

June 8, 2018 #4 Author

there’s no way enter the dragon was the worst episode… every single scene was enjoyable.. and for those villians you mentioned.. diaz is up there with the likes of slade, chase, thawne as the best arrowverse have ever had.. and I’m sure he’s gonna surpass the first two next season..

• M

June 8, 2018 #5 Author

There is no way Diaz is up there with Slade Chase and Thawne. It wouldn’t even be a fair fight. Anyone of them could take down Diaz in a minute or perhaps less. If Diaz was in season 1 Oliver could take him, and a simple knife wound takes him down like that? He’s survived and fought back with worser than that. The dragon episode was just okay at best. And the backstory could have been a lot better,

• M

June 8, 2018 #6 Author

There is no way Diaz is up there with Slade, Chase and Thawne; it wouldn’t even be a fair fight. Diaz would have made an alright villain for a few episodes earlier in the shows running but not a main season villain. And the Dragon episode was just fair at best.

• BrandoKal

June 8, 2018 #7 Author

Pretty much anything that featured NTA heavily

• Bj Lewis

June 8, 2018 #8 Author

Can we just lump any and all OTA v NTA episodes in one so I can vote them all at the same time?

• M

June 8, 2018 #9 Author

Plus you can think what you want, but none of us know how it’s going to be next season.

• jayokio

June 9, 2018 #10 Author

being a good villian doesn’t mean you need to know how to fight. you simply have to be smart which diaz certainly was, besides even during the times he fought Oliver, I think he eas actually better than Oliver and I’m not even sure he had any major trainings.. the only reason y’all complaining about diaz is that he was made to look like trash in the beginning… but how many ‘not a major villian’ do you know that takes over your city, turn most of its citizens against you, kill off one of your major characters and plays a role in your hero going to prison??

• M

June 9, 2018 #11 Author

Diaz was not made to look like trash. It may seem that way to you, but honestly he wasn’t any different other than being at the forefront. Diaz basically cheated cause he had no desire to surrender. So I think Oliver could have killed him if he really needed too. I think your one of the only ones that actually liked Diaz. Plus there are several other reasons people hate diaz. They don’t explain to much of his background. Cayden really didn’t fight either and he was just absolutely terrible. I should have worded it differently. Have you forgotten there have been a few villains that have taken control of the city. Like the 2 Vertigo drug dealers as well as stardust. Ras had the SCPD try to take down the arrow before the Department didn’t become a problem for Oliver. And Damien Dahrk killed one of the most important characters there is with the Green Arrow, Black Canary, before her doppelgänger came into the picture. Plus even though Oliver and team eventually took a villain down they always had some plan up there sleeve and came back in some way. Diaz was nothing more than a street thug with fighting moves and money in his pocket. Plus he’s just one man compared to a whole department of cops who all swore to protect the innocent. Do the math. It’s not like they also couldn’t call other police precincts to help. Prometheus was better skilled and smarter than that. All Diaz cared about was money and power, as if that hasn’t been done countless times in other things before.

June 9, 2018 #12 Author

The only reason they “turned” against Arrow is because Diaz is using tactics like holding people’s families lives in his hands. That’s why they are doing what they are told. It’s not because he’s this great villain to go one on one with Oliver. We all saw he has to cheat with using a knife in what should’ve been a hand to hand battle. Diaz is the definition of lame.

• M

June 10, 2018 #13 Author

Yes, that was clear in “The Ties That Bind”. But what they show in S6, it’s like there’s only 1 precinct in the whole city, aren’t cities supposed to have more than that? It’s not like they could do something behind Diaz back like request help or ask someone ask to help them to avoid being caught by him. I guess people just aren’t seeing it the way I’m seeing it. But Diaz did cheat with a knife, that just goes to show how bad of a villain really is. And you are right. Diaz is the most lamest villain the writers could think of. Him and the drug leader Stardust who was played by the WWE wrestler Stardust himself.

• M

June 10, 2018 #14 Author

I forgot to mention Cayden James, How does one guy go from being a computer hacker to a bad guy? Unless I missed something.

• jayokio

June 10, 2018 #15 Author

Look the city was dying, funds were running low and the people had to turn to someone for help, and that was Diaz.. that was the reason he needed cayden at the first place… Yes, Diaz cheated, but truth be told, he gave Oliver a serious beating, in both fights they had, he always had the upper hand, except at the ending when Oliver manages to knock him down… and I wouldn’t really call it cheating though, thats how it is on the street, survival over honour, life ain’t fair, he did what he had to do to survive…. and about Diaz being the lamest villian ever, I wonder what you will say about Ras, Darkh, Savitar, and even the Thinker.. and about Cayden being a bad guy, c’mon all hackers are bad.. and being kept against your will in a blacksite, losing your son in the process.. I don’t think you need a better reason

• M

June 11, 2018 #16 Author

Ok, the city has been in bad shape and got worse before and after Malcolm destroyed the glades with corruption and even a terrorist or two. As far as I’m concerned Oliver is the only one who gave up the money, I think he could have gotten some help if he wanted to but decided not to. Plus Diaz could have done it on his own if he really wanted with what we saw him do in The Ties That Bind But he only did that because he was just didn’t get it his way in court. He did give Oliver a beating but I wouldn’t call it a serious beating. I would say Malcolm gave Oliver a serious beating when he first fought him, I mean he broke his confidence for a little while, what Diaz did to him, all he needed was some first aid but still could have fought. I mean he went up against a couple terrorists compared to a fighting street thug with some people on his side with guns. He kinda had an upper hand when he first fought Oliver but that’s only because he had a bunch of ARMED goons. And in the finale, he almost never had the upper hand. He didn’t have a bunch of armed goons around him and when Oliver teamed up with Watson, how do you not send a robot or a drone to not check to make sure a warehouse isn’t laced with bombs. I mean this is the CIA and how could they not expect Diaz to have something up his sleeve. Diaz used street life smarts compared to a person who’s had a few years of training and has gone up against far greater and deadlier threats and one it’s not hard to figure out who could have gotten the upper hand. Life may not be fair, but with everything the city has been through, it’s basically a type of hell. How has the city not gotten help from the outside world with how many threats and attacks it’s had? Cayden was the worst hacker I’ve ever seen. I mean how do you electrocute someone in an elevator? Or hack the cities power grid and not the arrow bunker? Unless he either A- didn’t want to (I mean that’s something Prometheus was able to do and I don’t think he was a hacker) and B- Was the bunker on a separate grid and have a firewall? and C- Why would he go through the trouble of planting a fake bomb if he wanted to kill the Green Arrow he thinks killed his son? How lame could you get? Plus I could understand his anger, but even though his character was described as emotionless person, how do you not at least make an attempt to kill the arrow with a bomb or yourself instead of having people do it for you, for all he wasn’t concerned someone else could have been working against him. Bottom line he just didn’t do much himself. And how do you check to see if leaked footage is legit and not fake? It seemed like Cayden was doing things in the city to get the arrow’s attention to finally confronting him in the stadium and for what a fake bomb? Isn’t he the head of Helix? Couldn’t he design an actual bomb or something to take down the arrow if he really wanted? And when Oliver shows him footage that it wasn’t him who killed his son he kinda changed his mind a bit, I mean what the heck: and not all hackers are bad. I don’t know how you felt about it but, what about Felicity hacking into a warehouse and getting security codes to help a friend, or try to disable the firewalls of Argus in S4. When hacking first happened it wasn’t bad, but now it’s just idiotic. I’m not saying hacking is a good thing, but sometimes it can be. As for Ras, he had the league of assassins and were skilled in combat and swords. But how they portrayed him and what his plan was was just in the end kinda silly, but at least he could have killed dozens of people, that sure says terrorist to me, even if it was a silly to a degree. Malcolm and somewhat of Slade made more sense. Dahrk had upped the ante with leading strikes which I guess could be done in real life.. But what he did it for and not to mention the magic was absurd. Savitar was intimidating but not to surprised that it was an alternative version of Barry. The whole flash thing is a little weird, but it depends on how they write the story and the character.But at least the first three speedsters all wanted something different. It’s like the writers can’t do anything else that doesn’t involve the city in the finale besides Prometheus. And finally the thinker was good for a different villain he was weird but somewhat intimidating, but what they did with him later on and his ultimate plan were just absurd. At least they had to fight him differently but it just got bad in the end. Now I have a couple questions for you. What is your least favorite episode in S6 or of any in Arrow? Who do you think was the best and worst villain in all of arrow? SORRY THIS IS SO LONG. In the end w’re both entitled to our own opinions.

• jayokio

June 13, 2018 #17 Author

I get your point really.. but I still think Diaz was a excellent villian, I hope we see more of him next season so that you guys can see how good he is.. I didn’t actually pick any episode as my least favorite because the first half of the season was filled with a lot of average episodes… and about my choice of villian.. Prometheus still remains my favorite, slade was scary, yeah but Chase was just exceptional.. perfect writing and delivery…. I will pick Ras as the worst.. he wasn’t that bad.. but I will pick others ahead of him

• M

June 13, 2018 #18 Author

Like I said we are all entitled to our own opinions. He may be a good villain to you, but many of us I think (myself included) know that they could do better. Yes he was different and he didn’t plan on destroying the city. But some things he just took to far and that’s part of what made him so exceptionally lame. I would say Slade was intimidating but not scary. Even though Ras has been skilled in combat for a long time, His endplan just didn’t do anything for me if not downright silly. What exactly was his plan for the city if his plan succeeded? I will agree that the writing for Prometheus and his plan was really good. But to bad the rest of the season wasn’t in my opinion. He was really only the best part of it.