Fans are invited to pick their favorite episode of Arrow Season 6. 2018 GreenArrowTV Awards: Pick The Best Episode of Arrow Season 6!

Now that it’s summer hiatus time, it’s time to start collecting votes for this year’s GreenArrowTV Awards – honoring the best and not-so-best of the recent Arrow season. We’ve been doing this since Season 1, and now it’s time to play favorites for Season 6!

As always, fans of any show have opinions. This is the chance for those fans to recognize the things they did (or didn’t) like this past year.

Some housekeeping… so there is no “confusion”…

• Votes are limited to ONE vote per IP. This means, there’s no way to “cheat” on this poll that we are aware of, and as such, the responses will be accurate.
  • The polls will remain open until we’re done for the summer. We’re keeping all polls open throughout the process, until the time we make the final tally. Do know, though, if you already voted and are given another opportunity to vote later, only the first vote from your IP will be counted.
  • Results will be posted before the start of Arrow Season 7.
  • Have fun! This is a way to point out the best aspects of Arrow.

Our first category for this year is Best Episode – surely out of 23 episodes, you had a favorite! Do remember if you want your favorites to win, you need to vote and tell your friends to as well, as the fans who mobilize are often the ones who “win.” Come back in a few days for another category, and we will be posting reminders on our @GreenArrowTV Twitter account when voting can be done again in new categories.

You can see last year’s results here. – Pre-order Arrow: The Complete Sixth Season on Blu-ray!

• Susy

May 26, 2018 #1 Author

I wait for season7

• Lisa

May 26, 2018 #2 Author

I had about ten I liked a lot and 10 I like and 3 that were Meh

• Denise Brown

May 26, 2018 #3 Author

I love this SHOW. Can’t wait for the new season to begin.

• Evelyn Melendez

May 27, 2018 #4 Author

Love this show but I don’t like the change of day, we are used to Thursday nights after Supernatural

• Atika

May 27, 2018 #5 Author

can’t wait for season 7

• jayokio

May 28, 2018 #6 Author

episode 19 till the finale was so good that its had to choose between them.. But I will go with the finale, it had everything in it… Emotions, action, suspense.. everything

May 28, 2018 #7 Author

Reversal.

• Joan

May 30, 2018 #8 Author

Hard pick between 6×18 and 6×22 for favorite… 6×04 after those two.

• Donna

June 4, 2018 #9 Author

For me too. The same chapters.

• Tyrell

May 31, 2018 #10 Author

Had to be Deathstroke Returns, that fight scene of Deathstroke mowing through armies of enemies was beautiful.
    But I also loved Thanatos Guild as well as the episode Oliver and Dig have a fight. Effectively the best moments on Arrow are the ones that are dark, serious, grounded and that develop the characters.

• M

June 3, 2018 #11 Author

I only liked Crisis On Earth X Prt 2. All the other episodes were either to predictable, something that the writers would do on the show, or really? They went that route and could have done something better. When the catergory comes up for pick the worst episode I’m not even going to vote cause most of the episodes to me are like really? Or not much was explained and a lot of the characters were acting like idiots toward Oliver this season. Hopefully next season will improve and have more of a relation to the comics compared to how far off they have been besides the name of the characters. The only show that seems to come right out of the comics in the arrowverse right now is The Flash.

• jayokio

June 4, 2018 #12 Author

Stop criticizing arrow and praising the flash… because the flash was the worst show on the CW this year… Besides ripping storylines off the comics doesn’t mean the show will be interesting.. and the talk about arrow being predictable… Before the beginning of season 6,did you predict diaz will be a crimelord, did you predict that Oliver will be sent to present, did you even predict that diaz would survive this season…. what is it you predicted exactly????

• M

June 4, 2018 #13 Author

It may have sounded like I praised the flash, but I really just liked the first part of the recent season more than the second. And almost everyone was being a jerk to Oliver for no reason. It depends on how you look at it I will admit that there are some small “moments” in this season I liked but the entire episode I would not see again. I don’t know how long you’ve seen arrow for, but for how long I’ve seen it, even though they may be showing new things some things were to predictable. Like when Oliver teamed up with Slade to find his son, I guessed that either Slade would be fighting his son or his son would be killed or the two of them would fight together and then one of them would maybe resurface in the next season asking a member of NTA for help. So when I got the first one right I wasn’t surprised. I could make a small list, but I’ll keep it simple. Plus Cayden James would have made an okay season 1 villain. But he was the most ridiculous villain to have been the major villain for more than the fist half of the season. Even though in the flash the thinkers ultimate plan was really silly, at least he was a villain that the team hadn’t dealt with before and had to fight him much differently. The stuff that cayden James pulled off, I thought he was supposed to be smart? But how do you A) electrocute someone in an elevator? B) How can you hack an entire city and not the arrow bunker? C) When you get a leaked video of the arrow supposedly killing your son, how do you not check to see if it is legit or fake? plus he just stood around and didn’t do much. I prefer Vandall Savage compared to him and their version of Vandal Savage stinked. And in the mid season finale, their wasn’t any kind of cliffhanger. All it did was show the team being divided when there wasn’t much doubt that if they didn’t get back at the end of this season they would get back eventually. And seeing the amount of people that Cayden had on his side, I was not only not really at all surprised who those people would or might be, but that one of them would be the real bad guy. When Cayden was killed, I was relived. But when Siren killed Dinah’s boyfriend, I knew it wasn’t gonna be him. So it was down to Diaz and one other guy I believe. So there was no doubt there. I will admit that I should have worded what I said differently, This entire season I had little doubt that Black Siren would began to have a redemption in the end of this season. And lastly, I was hearing two different things about what would happen to Diaz, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he got away or died, but when I saw in an interview from Marc that this finale would change the course of the show, that made me lean more toward Diaz getting away. When Black Siren blasted him off the building and we saw him fall into a lake I knew he had gotten away. And Black Siren just hoped he was dead? I thought she was a little smarter than that. Also when I read that the show would be changing, I had to little doubt that if Felicity said was pregnant which she didn’t then Oliver would be going to prison which is exactly what happened. Plus Oliver could get out, All he would need is human target to put on a mask that is of Oliver’s face. Bottom line is, he has been up against better villains in my opinion than James and Diaz. Sorry I couldn’t make this shorter but I wanted to explain some things a little better.

• Sasha