2017 GreenArrowTV Awards: Pick Your Favorite Character Of Arrow Season 5! 2017 GreenArrowTV Awards: Pick Your Favorite Character Of Arrow Season 5!
Fans are invited to pick their favorite character from Arrow Season 5. 2017 GreenArrowTV Awards: Pick Your Favorite Character Of Arrow Season 5!

We stayed a bit too long in the last category thanks to distractions like Comic-Con, but voting now continues in the annual GreenArrowTV Awards – honoring the best and not-so-best of the most recent Arrow season.

As always, fans of any show have opinions. This is the chance for those fans to recognize the things they did (or didn’t) like this past year. Details on some other things like IP limits, etc. are discussed in this post.

The current category now is Favorite Arrow Season 5 Character. Obviously, a lot of characters came through on Season 5, so if you have a favorite who is not listed please feel free to write them in.

Voting in past categories can still be done and will be a thing you can do through the end of the voting period. Come back in a few days for the next topic!

You can see last year’s results here. – Pre-order Arrow: The Complete Fifth Season on Blu-ray!

• Pall

July 28, 2017 #1 Author

I had to pick Felicity Smoak. She had the most cohesive storyline out of everyone that added more depth to her character. She walked a little in Oliver’s shoes, admitted her faults which shows self awareness, learned what it’s like to feel so desperate that you let the ends justify the means…

Felicity helped Diggle get out of jail, helped find Chase and not only that but she remained supportive of every single member of Team Arrow this year while going through her dark spiral.

Let’s not forget that she’s the reason we have Michael Emerson in season 6 as Cayden James 😉

I can’t see where the show takes her in season 6.

• Pall

July 28, 2017 #2 Author

***I can’t wait to see where the show takes her in season 6

• Robert E

July 28, 2017 #3 Author

She a great character.

• Stephen Amell

August 1, 2017 #4 Author

Pall, C’mon.

• Tina

July 28, 2017 #5 Author

Felicity Smoak. She and Adrian Chase saved the season for me. I love her complexity and strengths that she continues to show each season. Can’t wait to see Smoak Tech rise and Helix return. My girl is going to have her hands full this season.

• Thad Jones

July 28, 2017 #6 Author

Gotta go with Felicity Smoak on this. She continues to be both the glue and the grease, holding the team together while smoothing relationships between Oliver and wanna-be vigilantes.

• Michael Helton

July 28, 2017 #7 Author

Ragman…he was awesome!!!!

• canaryalive

July 28, 2017 #8 Author

Why is Dinah Drake not in the list?

• Lizzie

July 28, 2017 #9 Author

You can just add her as “other”

July 28, 2017 #10 Author

Because I’m an *idiot.*

Seriously, for some reason my brain knew it forgot someone important. Fixing now.

July 28, 2017 #11 Author

I also forgot Anatoly. WTF is wrong with me today? Again, sorry.

• Lizzie

July 28, 2017 #12 Author

I was torn between Felicity (my forever fave) and Prometheus. Tough choice as Felicity had some good stuff to work with in 5b this year but Prometheus saved the season from being average at best.

July 28, 2017 #13 Author

Felicity Smoak. I was going to pick Oliver but man that whole Susan thing really dragged him down.
    As someone else said Felicity had the most cohesive storyline. She helped take down the big bad, Helix storyline, got Diggle out of prison and continued to be her badass self without compromising anything and was there for everyone in the process.

• Andrew

July 29, 2017 #14 Author

I can’t choose between Prometheus and Oliver. Prometheus was one of the best villains the show has ever seen (in my opinion). But Oliver is also awesome.

• Mirasol Livia

July 29, 2017 #15 Author

Oliver Queen, him being a hero in the “Arrow” no matter how many times he fall short, he always has the courage and strength to fight back and learning to be vulnerable and humble to receive the help he needs from his team. I like him so much.

• 134sc

July 30, 2017 #16 Author

Hands down Adrian Chase, no one else is even close

• Justin

July 30, 2017 #17 Author

Adrian Chase wins this one by a LONG SHOT. He began the season as some ‘random guy’ that worked with Oliver Queen. Sure, there was a loose suspicion that he could/would be Prometheus, but that wasn’t enough to be real invested in the character until the ultimate reveal. From that point forward, it was a rollercoaster ride full of surprises and big moments that all ultimately paid off – Prometheus WON.

• Lee-Marie

July 30, 2017 #18 Author

Malcolm Merlyn Malcolm Merlyn Malcolm Merlyn Malcolm Merlyn

• Fallon

July 31, 2017 #19 Author

I voted Malcom merlyn. He’s so misunderstood. Everything he does or has done is to protect those he loves and avenge his wife who was so brutally murdered. Thea is so mean to him and he finally says what’s in his mind. I love him. I hope he comes back for season 6. He so heroically sacrificed himself for his daughter when she didn’t even deserve it.

• Amy

August 6, 2017 #20 Author

Maybe Thea is mean to him because he’s constantly being evil?

• DeathChoke

August 1, 2017 #21 Author

Evelyn ofc, love her so much

• Barbara Foster

August 5, 2017 #22 Author

I say Felicity Smoak the change in her character was way over due and i like the fact of her becoming a character to reckon with. Making her own decisions without taking order’s from Oliver showed real growth. I can only hope it continues she really looked good in LOT hope she gets to wear her costume on Arrow as well. What i would like to see on Arrow is Felicity becoming something else besides just an IT Girl she has so much more to offer and show up in the DC Comics where she belongs. She needs that beautiful costume become the hero we know she is and not just be Ronnie Raymond’s stepmother. I want to add she should be Spoiler Stephanie Brown’s daughter. .

• Christie

August 5, 2017 #23 Author

CHAAAAAASSSEEEEE!!!! Who else?? He was amazing! The best villain since Deathstroke!

August 6, 2017 #24 Author

I got really confused and thought you were referencing Chase the DJ for a second there.

• Verena

August 5, 2017 #25 Author

Adrian Chase saved this season for me. I also liked Ragman, but everything else is just fell flat.

• Arrowfan

August 6, 2017 #26 Author

Felicity no doubt

• Alex K

August 6, 2017 #27 Author

Adrian Chase without a doubt. Josh Segarra crushed it and was an awesome addition to the show and really brought it to another level.