Guggenheim: A “Specific Trajectory” For Olicity In Arrow Season 6 Guggenheim: A “Specific Trajectory” For Olicity In Arrow Season 6
Marc Guggenheim talked to EW about the trajectory of "Olicity" in Arrow Season 6. Guggenheim: A “Specific Trajectory” For Olicity In Arrow Season 6

Entertainment Weekly’s “Spoiler Room” column for this week leads with an Arrow question about hopes for “Olicity” (the Oliver and Felicity pairing) in Arrow Season 6, and they got some quotes from Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim about what’s up and what might be coming.

“We put them on a very specific trajectory at the end of season 5,” Guggenheim told EW’s Natalie Abrams. “It would be very schizophrenic for us to suddenly take them off that trajectory.”

There was, however, one specific tease: “There is not a single romantic kiss between any two characters in the season premiere,” he said. So, a kiss of excitement when someone’s alive is still on the table?

In any event, we will be finding out about the future of Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak in the sixth season which premieres Thursday, October 12 on The CW.

• Arrowfan

August 18, 2017 #1 Author

I’m here for Olicity
    Yes. S6 is gonna be fire

• Lizzie

August 18, 2017 #2 Author

Awesome! I do enjoy Olicity, especially when they show allows their organic chemistry to shine. Keeping my fingers crossed that S6 lessens the drama and just lets them be together and happy. It’s about damn time.

• AMY

August 18, 2017 #3 Author

Yes I absolutely agree 100 %

• Arrowfan

August 18, 2017 #4 Author

Olicity rises and its inmortal

• Antoinette Grant

August 18, 2017 #6 Author

I’m loving this and can’t wait to see what Emily and Stephen has for us this season

• Marti

August 18, 2017 #7 Author

Is she alive or isn’t she. Pretty big explosion at the end of last season. I sure hope so cause I love Olicity.

• 2013venjix

August 18, 2017 #8 Author

After #JusticeLeague comes out, this won’t matter to me no more.

• Tiera Byers

August 18, 2017 #9 Author

I really don’t care about a 6×01 kiss. I care about the safety of Felicity, Diggle, Thea and Quentin… and their future going forward. It’s not that I do not care about Curtis, Rene and Dinah, because I do, I just haven’t developed an attachment to them yet.

August 18, 2017 #10 Author

Olicity, OTA and Thea are what makes me coming back for more from this show. There can’t be anyone else for Oliver as he and Felicity have been it through it all and more. He’s her lobster and her his. LOL I love that from Friends!

• Yo

August 19, 2017 #11 Author

God please no more olicity they had natural chemistry in the season 1 and 2 but their relationship ruin the majority of season 3 part of season 4 as well and felicitys character has never really become what it once was because of it

August 23, 2017 #12 Author

You only liked her because she was seen as only the comedic partner. Even back in season 2 you could see the unfolding of their relationship growing. You gotta be blind not to see what they were doing with them from season 2-onwards.

• Ana ung

August 27, 2017 #13 Author

I love OLICITY!!! I hope they bring it back stronger than ever and finally have them get married

• Dawn

August 19, 2017 #14 Author

I enjoy the chemistry between Oliver and Felicity,it keeps me stuck to the TV watching episode after episode.Please keep Olicity coming!

• Bj Lewis

August 21, 2017 #15 Author

Well I had hopes for the show continuing it’s upward trend, but that’s out the window now.

August 23, 2017 #16 Author

LOL did you not see the last episode? You really think they would kill their #1 fan favourite? Oliver and Felicity kissed in the last episode. Some of you are t even watching the show I don’t think.

• Daniel

September 1, 2017 #17 Author

Seriously are they really going to do Olicity again? Season 4 was so bad because the relationship was shoved down our throat, and here’s an example, we got so much Olicity that we never saw how Thea and Alex’s relationship truly developed. Plus how much of a hypocrite was Felicity, she goes all nuts at him for lying about his son, yet at the beginning of the series, she had lied to him that during their time together she had been helping Team Arrow.

Hopefully the writers are smart (which is not always the case), and not have the relationship develop because he has to be a father now.