Could We Get An Oliver/Felicity/Black Siren Love Triangle In Arrow Season 6? Could We Get An Oliver/Felicity/Black Siren Love Triangle In Arrow Season 6?
Emily Bett Rickards and Katie Cassidy were asked about the possibility of an Oliver/Felicity/Black Siren love triangle in Arrow Season 6. Could We Get An Oliver/Felicity/Black Siren Love Triangle In Arrow Season 6?

No one’s necessarily saying that there will be a love triangle between Oliver, Felicity, and the Black Siren in Arrow Season 6, but it seems the show’s leading ladies, at least, would be down with the idea.

Answering a question at the Heroes & Villains Fan Fest in London (and reported on by ComicBook), Emily Bett Rickards and Katie Cassidy offered their thoughts on the subject.

“I wanna watch it,” Emily said about a show that would have that love triangle. “I’d watch that show!”

“That would be a really interesting dynamic,” Katie Cassidy added.

“I don’t know why, maybe it’s because we’re so close, but it’s so fun playing my Black Siren against Felicity. I just think this whole other thing comes out of me,” Katie said.

Arrow Season 6 premieres this Fall on The CW. Would you want to see a love triangle? Talk about the possibilities below or on our Arrow discussion forum!

• Liz

May 29, 2017 #1 Author

Omg that is a terrible idea. I’m cringing! But I actually think they were just being polite to the moderator who suggested it. He needs to get some better questions next time because I can’t think of any fan who would want that. Any hint of a love triangle would make me drop the show tbh.

• Robyn

May 31, 2017 #2 Author

I agree. A bad idea. It’s not Laurel so it’s not his former love. Why can’t Oliver and Felicity be together and yet still fight crime. Is it that bad of an idea to let him have a relationship and yet still do his job?

• Christina

June 4, 2017 #3 Author

Thank you Robyn because I agree completely!

• Asha

May 31, 2017 #4 Author

I’d watch it if Felicity was at the centre and Oliver and Black Siren were competing for her 😉

• Zach

May 31, 2017 #5 Author

YES. I would love it if we had some Felicity x Black Siren!!

• 2310

June 2, 2017 #6 Author

I would watch it if it was oliver and black siren competing for felicity but the show is not about triangles it would take the front instead of action and I bet that they would loose even more fans if they do that, most people want olicity together and they have build up that relationship from the second season so no they are better than that… so bad idea..

• Asley

June 4, 2017 #7 Author

I hate whiney Felicity. I wish they would kill her off. Arrow needs a strong women, not a whiney woman that judges everything he does. I want him to be with the Black Canary or Black Siren. I love Katie Cassidy. I like Emily but her charcter is so annoying.

• Vicki Hornby

June 5, 2017 #8 Author

Oh god NO just NO… Bad Bad idea! I want to see Green Arrow not a romance show…… pleas don’t do this….

• Lyla

June 6, 2017 #9 Author

I don’t read comics, but even I know most comic book stories contain romance. It’s just that Arrow, the TV show, has a reputation for being spectacularly bad with love triangles. So, ultimately, yes, nobody should want this.

• Lex

June 5, 2017 #10 Author

This is a hilariously bad idea, though I can understand why Craig would support it.

June 5, 2017 #11 Author

If you’re going to come in here and drop insults, I’ll happily ban your IP. Why would you go to a website to be rude to people?

• Lyla

June 6, 2017 #12 Author

Alert: this is an opinion!
    I feel pretty strongly that Katie Cassidy would still be on the show as Laurel Lance if she had good chemistry with Stephen Amell. Of course, being more skilled and graceful in her fights might’ve helped as well, but as sad as it is, I think ultimately her fate was decided when the writers decided Felicity is ”the one”. Now, producers have found a new and interesting role for Katie, WHY should they go down the road that ultimately doomed earth1 Laurel? Also, right now Oliver is really grown up since the Huntress days where he was attracted to an anti hero lady. This Oliver isn’t a playboy anymore. He’s a Mayor who feels responsible for his city and its people, is still, quite obviously (as we learned in 5×20) in love with his ex fiancé, but most importantly – this Oliver is a dad. Why would he be interested in an earth 2 villain who already betrayed him twice. I suspect we’ll have some drama there, but why on earth would it be romantic? Because this show does love triangles so well, lol? 😀 I think it would be fair to really let Katie Cassidy shine for HER and not force her success on a non existent chemistry.

• Toba Peters

June 7, 2017 #13 Author

I seriously want Felicity and Oliver together. I look forward to it. Especially in the just concluded season 5.