Arrow: The CW Releases A Synopsis For Season 6 Arrow: The CW Releases A Synopsis For Season 6
The CW has released an official description for Arrow Season 6. Arrow: The CW Releases A Synopsis For Season 6

The CW has released an official description for Arrow Season 6 today when making their Fall schedule announcements… and if you’re looking for spoilers, you’re out of luck.

Thankfully, characters like Quentin and Thea are included in the write-up, as are new series regulars Rick Gonzalez and Juliana Harkavy… but interestingly, the returning Katie Cassidy is not mentioned. Maybe the Black Siren arc is being kept hush-hush, or maybe she’s an “enemy from the past?”

In any event, here’s the writeup for Season 6, premiering on Thursdays this fall:

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the North China Sea.  He returned home to Star City, bent on righting the wrongs done by his family and fighting injustice.  As the Green Arrow, he protects his city with the help of former soldier John Diggle (David Ramsey), computer-science expert Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), his vigilante-trained sister Thea Queen (Willa Holland), Deputy Mayor Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne), brilliant inventor Curtis Holt (Echo Kellum), and his new recruits, street-savvy Rene Ramirez (Rick Gonzalez) and meta-human Dinah Drake (Juliana Harkavy).  Oliver has finally solidified and strengthened his crime-fighting team only to have it threatened when unexpected enemies from his past return to Star City, forcing Oliver to rethink his relationship with each member of his “family”.  Based on the characters from DC, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“The Flash,” “Supergirl”), Marc Guggenheim (“DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” “Eli Stone”), Wendy Mericle (“Desperate Housewives,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“The Flash,” “Eli Stone,” “Warehouse 13”) and Sarah Schechter (“The Flash,” “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow”).

• Patrick

May 19, 2017 #1 Author

Not gonna lie, with a few name swaps that sounds like the synopsis for pretty much every season of Arrow.

• Gregory Caldwell

May 19, 2017 #2 Author

That sounds like the synopsis for every season give or take a few characters. I dunno why this was even released…

• Angel

May 19, 2017 #3 Author

I will like see Season 6 – 10, like Smallville I will like See Oliver and Felicity get Married

• Robyn

May 24, 2017 #4 Author

The worst finale they’ve had. Usually get some closure. I’m hoping they at least keep the main players alive for next season. Give us that much!

• Tyler

May 27, 2017 #5 Author

I’m with u I hope some how they all live besides adrianes guys and the humoed in the water to avoid the blast or disarmed the bomb next to them so they didn’t get blowen up I mean if they all die it’s going to kill the show I mean I hope all that went to battle on Lee an u stay alive and some villains for this up coming season that want pay back still but all the team is ok even hope Malcom myerland somehow got away from the land mind and the blast of the bombs with the dead man switch I mean if they all die I think it will kill the show because that’s what happens last time and we got all new people in the begining witch took some geting use to so I really don’t think they would do that again some way some how they all have to survive even Nyssa because she is a awsome character in arrow and we should see more of here and the new villain should be come here sister and anouther big one and nyssa joins the team because she has been there for so long it wouldn’t be right with out here and they should bring back cait cassidy as good to be back on the team some how and the season six premiere would be six ass I wouldn’t stop watching it no one should die besides adrianes team and Slade should stick around and go find his kid and pop in every couple episodes and digger souls come back and a villain again but I just hope they don’t kill every one or anyone from the team so it has to start all over agaian cuz that would suck

• Robyn

May 31, 2017 #6 Author

I agree with you. Nyssa is awesome! I love her matter of fact ness. I don’t want to start another season with yet a whole new group. At least keep the main characters! And at least let Arrow keep his sister, who needs to start kicking butt again!

• Jim

June 13, 2017 #7 Author

I really enjoy the Arrow Series, however, I wish they would stretch out the scenes and stop making everyoody suffer from Attention Deficite Disorder……..the writers do a great job and this is A Great Cast with Chemistry………Don’t Run the series so quickly that it gets somehow redicuious as a few scenes have been tough tying the plot together………..it’s not a SOAP, but for the Age Group 18-25 who have no ability to concentrate…they want immediate gratification……stretch some of the really Good Shows out a little longer and maybe Put your Sights on shows like Mash who actually lasted longer than the years of the Korean War! Great Writers and Cast……..this is something our culture needs is a sense that everything doesn’t end BADLY. You can really tell that the infusion of the Canadian’s to Hollywood is a Breath of Fresh Air………..