Arrow Season 6 Premiere Date Revealed! Arrow Season 6 Premiere Date Revealed!
The CW has announced a premiere date for Arrow Season 6. Arrow Season 6 Premiere Date Revealed!

The CW has already announced a premiere date for the sixth season of Arrow!

The Arrow Season 6 premiere will air on Thursday, October 12 at 9PM ET/PT following Supernatural. Yes, Arrow is moving to Thursdays!

Season 6 will star Stephen Amell and no one else because they all blew up on Lian Yu. We’re kidding!

In any event… 126 DAYS until the new season at the time this is being written!

• Stephen Amell

June 8, 2017 #1 Author

Tunnel network on the Island all are safe and Death Stroke saved them and all are forgiven.

• Andrew

June 13, 2017 #2 Author

So everyone one is alive

June 13, 2017 #3 Author

Maybe, though I’m pretty sure that was not Stephen Amell commenting…

• Vicki Hornby

June 8, 2017 #4 Author

Thank god… I can’t wait…..

• Jossy

June 11, 2017 #5 Author

I really love Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards

• Pamela

June 13, 2017 #6 Author

Stephen & Emily are the best!!!!
    They both give me & my better half more strength & confidence in the real world of villians. We would love to join their team. We faithfully watch them & learn a lot ~ Great stuff. Brilliant writing & acting. THANK YOU AND DON’T STOP.

• Bobby J Cox

June 17, 2017 #7 Author

Need to put it back on that was mess up to leave it like u did

• Yo Desire

June 19, 2017 #8 Author

I just finished watching the entire series, talk about amazing! I can’t wait for season 6. I’m speechless.

• Ivette

June 26, 2017 #9 Author

I started watching the Flash and always wanted to watch Arrow. Finally finished the 5 seasons. Addictive! I was lost in some of the chapters that were connected to Flash and DC Legends of Tomorrow. Not sure if all was intended to be seen at the same time. They needed to better explain how the stories connect. I am looking forward to watch Season 6… In the mean time DC Legends of Tomorrow you are next. Ahh! In my next life I want to die in Arrow, as all characters come back from the dead. LOL