2019 GreenArrowTV Awards: Pick The Best Episode Of Arrow Season 7! 2019 GreenArrowTV Awards: Pick The Best Episode Of Arrow Season 7!
Fans are invited to pick the best episode of Arrow Season 7 in the 2019 GreenArrowTV Awards. 2019 GreenArrowTV Awards: Pick The Best Episode Of Arrow Season 7!

Now that it’s summer hiatus time, it’s time to start collecting votes for this year’s GreenArrowTV Awards – honoring the best and not-so-best of the recent Arrow season. We’ve been doing this since Season 1, and now it’s time to play favorites for Season 7!

As always, fans of any show have opinions. This is the chance for those fans to recognize the things they did (or didn’t) like this past year.

Some housekeeping… so there is no “confusion”…

• Votes are limited to ONE vote per IP. This means, there’s no way to “cheat” on this poll that we are aware of, and as such, the responses will be accurate.
  • The polls will remain open until we’re done for the summer. We’re keeping all polls open throughout the process, until the time we make the final tally. Do know, though, if you already voted and are given another opportunity to vote later, only the first vote from your IP will be counted.
  • Results will be posted before the start of Arrow Season 7.
  • Have fun! This is a way to point out the best aspects of Arrow.

Our first category for this year is Best Episode – surely out of 23 episodes, you had a favorite! Do remember if you want your favorites to win, you need to vote and tell your friends to as well, as the fans who mobilize are often the ones who “win.” Come back in a few days for another category, and we will be posting reminders on our @GreenArrowTV Twitter account when voting can be done again in new categories.

You can see last year’s results here.

• jayokio

June 3, 2019 #1 Author

All episodes after Oliver left prison was pretty average… would have gone with slabside redemption and all its fight scenes.. but The demon is way better, always a pleasure to see talia al ghul

June 6, 2019 #2 Author

There was no single episode where I thought “Yes, that’s a great one”. In the end I went with the finale because the last 15 minutes was a good wrap-up of the show as we knew it.

• M

June 6, 2019 #3 Author

I couldn’t agree with you more. They were either average or less.

• Liz

June 6, 2019 #4 Author

Hard to choose because I don’t think any episode has been a great standout. All pretty average. I think the vote will be pretty split on this (well, outside of the Laurel fans all voting for 718, lol!)

In the end I’ve had to go with 701.

• obi

June 6, 2019 #5 Author

Everything with Oliver in prison was pretty great. But as soon as he got out it was back to the soapy drama that has been draining quality from the show since season 4. They ruined Emiko and her whole plot made zero sense anyway. The finale was nearly unwatchable unless you were the type of person who spent 14000 on a billboard. The flashforwards started decently but soon also descended into soapy drama (which mostly also made zero sense). I’m hoping that the show finishes strong with the final season. Which now that there will be no concentration on shipping might be possible. Unless the ff are going to be such a big focus that now we need to watch a show centered on the romances of characters that aren’t even the leads. I just want to see Oliver be The Green Arrow.

• M

June 6, 2019 #6 Author

I only liked Unmasked at the most cause at that time it seemed that what Oliver would be doing after prison had potential. But I liked that it not only revealed Emiko as the mystery archer (back before they did what they did to her later on). Plus I liked that they reflected on Oliver’s past (showing the rival nightclub owner, and the remains of Queen mansion). And even that episode was just alright. I could do without all the other episodes of this season.

• Merima Tropoja

June 7, 2019 #7 Author

I think season 7 was great, my favorite’s wore 7×01, 7×04, 7×07, 7×08, 7×09, 7×13, 7×14, 7×16 and 7×22.

• Ather Zuberi

June 13, 2019 #8 Author

I think the entire arrow series should be a weekly show the suspense is very interesting, inspirational, and entertaining. I would rate it at the best show I have watched.

• Alex K

June 14, 2019 #9 Author

Lost Canary for sure!!!! There were episodes that I liked, particularly 7×02, 7×04, 7×05, 7×06, 7×07, 7×10, 7×11, 7×12, 7×20, and 7×21, but my absolute favorite was 7×18! All the episodes with Laurel were great because we were really able to see her character grow and eventually saw her redemption come full circle. Truly one of the best episodes of the whole series.