Some more Arrow action figures are coming, to be unveiled this year at Comic-Con. (We still don’t have the Arrow/Deathstroke 2-pack over here… grumblegrumble… anyone reading want to share one with us?)
Among the announcements was a series of four new Arrow action figures — An updated Arrow, Shirtless Oliver with Deathstroke head, the updated Deathstroke from Season 2, and Black Canary, also from Season 2. Here’s a look at all four of them.
There’s also a Flash one they’re making, with Grant Gustin as the Flash, which you’ll have to go see at FlashTVNews.
Here’s the press release with more info:
DC Collectibles, the exclusive line of collector items from DC Entertainment, announced today a slate of new statues and action figures leading up to Comic-Con International: San Diego. Timed to the convention, DC Collectibles will unveil a new action figure line based on Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment’s upcoming videogame, Batman: Arkham Knight, all-new action figures based on Warner Bros. Television series’ Arrow (returns Wednesday, October 8th at 8/7c on The CW) and The Flash (premieres Tuesday, October 7th at 8/7c on The CW); and new action figures from Batman: The Animated Series and The New Batman Adventures, among others. The new products will be highlighted during the DC Collectibles official panel on Thursday, July 24 from 10:00 – 11:00am PT in room 9.
Additionally, DC Collectibles will offer one “Con Exclusive” to be sold at Diamond retailer booths during the convention. This year, pick up a full color, limited edition Batman: Arkham City Harley Quinn statue available for $124.95, standing approximately 9.25” tall.
DC Collectibles products that will be unveiled at Comic-Con International: San Diego includes:
- Batman: Arkham Knight action figures: Batman, Scarecrow, Harley Quinn, Arkham Knight
- Batman: The Animated Series / The New Batman Adventures action figures (wave three) The Creeper, Killer Croc, Harley Quinn, Robin
- The Flash action figure based on the Warner Bros. TV show on The CW
- Arrow action figures: Arrow (version one), Arrow (version two), Canary, Deathstroke, Dark Archer based on the Warner Bros. TV show on The CW
- Scribblenauts Unmasked figures (wave five and six)
- Designer Series Greg Capullo action figure (wave three)
- DC Comics Bombshells statues of Mera and Hawkgirl
- Man of Steel statue, art from Gary Frank
- Batman Black and White statues, art from Francis Manapul and Dave Johnson
- Wonder Woman Art of War statues, art from Cliff Chiang and Tony Daniel
To view these new products and DC Collectibles entire line of toys and collector items visit DC Entertainment’s booth #1915. DC Collectibles products are available in comic book shops everywhere and online at www.shopdcentertainment.com.
The DC Collectibles official panel will be moderated by John Cunningham and featured panelists include: VP Creative Services Kevin Kiniry, Director Creative Services Jim Fletcher, artists Greg Capullo (BATMAN), Dustin Nguyen (BATMAN: LI’L GOTHAM), and sculptor Jon Matthews.