If you followed our Smallville website, KryptonSite, you might remember the dedicated spoilers page detailing what is known or rumored for upcoming episodes. (Now, KryptonSite has a Supergirl Spoilers Page.)
Now, it’s time for an Arrow spoilers page on GreenArrowTV! The purpose of this page is to collect known spoilers for the Arrow television series airing in the United States on The CW, but keep in mind that plans and details sometimes change. GreenArrowTV never intends to ruin the show by having a spoilers page. When new spoilers are known, we’ll try to update this site as often as possible. Please do not reproduce spoilers and content from GreenArrowTV; instead, just place a link to the site.
Episode #5.9: “What We Leave Behind”
Air Date: December 7, 2016
Guest Stars: Tyler Ritter (Detective Billy Malone), Colin Donnell (Prometheus… just kidding… seeing if you all are paying attention)
Written By: Wendy Mericle & Beth Schwartz
Directed By: Antonio Negret
The CW’s Official Description: PROMETHEUS MAKES A DEADLY MOVE AGAINST OLIVER AND THE TEAM – After Prometheus attacks Curtis (Echo Kellum), Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes Prometheus knows all of Team Arrow’s secret identities and is planning to come for them one by one. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and Detective Malone (guest star Tyler Ritter) discover a clue that links Prometheus to Oliver’s past.
– So, uh, it sounds like Billy Malone isn’t Prometheus, from that description, huh?
– There may be some Season 1 flashbacks in this episode.
Episode #5.10: “Who Are You?”
Guest Stars: Katie Cassidy (Laurel Lance), Lexa Doig (Talia al Ghul)
Written By: Ben Sokolowski & Brian Ford Sullivan
Directed By: Gregory Smith
Air Date: January 25, 2017
– Wendy Mericle said Laurel is “alive and well” by this point. Huh?
– We meet Lexa Doig as Ra’s al Ghul’s other daughter. Yep, that one. Arrow’s take sees her as “an elite warrior who doesn’t pick sides but creates her own.”
Episode #5.11: “Second Chances”
Written By: Speed Weed & Sarah Tarkoff
Directed By: Mark Bunting
Episode #5.12: “Bratva”
Written By: Oscar Balderrama & Emilio Ortega Aldrich
Directed By: Ben Bray
Season 5 Spoilers
– This season’s villain Prometheus is the creation of something that Oliver did back in Season 1.
– After Katie Cassidy’s appearance on The Flash, we’re pretty sure the Earth-2 Laurel is still on our world. Hmm…
– Juliana Harkavy will be joining the cast of Arrow in the back half of Season 5 as “Tina Boland.” Character details: Harkavy will have a recurring role as Tina Boland, a detective formerly of Central City. Boland is brash yet tactful, tough, speaks her mind, and is not the easiest person to impress. She also has a problem with vigilantes like Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) and his new team of recruits: Wild Dog (Rick Gonzalez), Artemis (Madison McLaughlin), Curtis Holt (Echo Kellum), and Ragman (Joe Dinicol). Harkavy’s character will join in the back half of the season.