If you followed our Smallville site, KryptonSite, you might remember the dedicated spoilers page detailing what is known or rumored for upcoming episodes.
Now, it’s time for an Arrow spoilers page on GreenArrowTV! The purpose of this page is to collect known spoilers for the Arrow television series airing in the United States on The CW, but keep in mind that plans and details sometimes change. GreenArrowTV never intends to ruin the show by having a spoilers page. When new spoilers are known, we’ll try to update this site as often as possible. Please do not reproduce spoilers and content from GreenArrowTV; instead, just place a link to the site.
General Season 3 Spoilers
- John Barrowman will be a series regular in Season 3 as Malcolm, which probably means Thea will have a very juicy storyline this year.
- J.R. Ramirez will be playing Wildcat, who will be training Laurel in how to fight. There is a boxing ring in the season premiere so perhaps he will show up as early as then.
Episode #3.1: “The Calm”
Story By: Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg
Teleplay By: Marc Guggenheim & Jake Coburn
Directed By: Glen Winter
Guest Stars: Caity Lotz (Sara Lance), Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer), Karl Yune (Maseo Yamashiro), Rila Fukushima (Katana), Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Amanda Waller), Peter Stormare (Count Vertigo)
Air Date: October 8, 2014
- The official CW description for the season includes some new spoilers for the premiere:
In the aftermath of this victory, Season Three opens with Arrow now a hero to the citizens of Starling. Crime is down, people feel safer, and Captain Lance even calls off the Anti-Vigilante Task Force. Basking in his success, Oliver believes he can finally have a private life and asks Felicity out on a date. But the second Oliver takes his eye off the ball, a deadly villain reappears in Starling, forcing Oliver to realize that he can never be Oliver Queen – not as long as the city needs The Arrow.
- Sara Lance will be back, and Ray Palmer – as played by Brandon Routh – has a bid in for Queen Consolidated, specifically their Applied Sciences Division. Yes, Ray Palmer as in “The Atom” Ray Palmer. By the way, the “Jean Loring” we saw in Season 2 – and her connection to Ray – will be discussed at some point. Ray may be a possible love interest for Felicity.
- The Season 3 trailer shows Felicity bloody on a table after her date with Oliver – it sounds like some tragedy gets in the way of the happiness that Season 3 begins with. Don’t expect Felicity to die or anything, though.
- Regarding her date with Oliver, Felicity has a line somewhere along the lines of “this wasn’t the worst date I’ve ever had!”
- We will meet some characters in Oliver’s past, including Maseo Yamashiro and his wife, Tatsu, better known to DC Comics readers as Katana.
- Peter Stormare plays Werner Zytle, a new version of Count Vertigo, as the villain of the season premiere.
- Roy Harper gets a nifty new Arsenal costume.
Episode #3.2: “Sara”
Written By: Jake Coburn & Keto Shimizu
Directed By: Wendey Stanzler
Guest Stars: Caity Lotz (Sara Lance, unconfirmed but with a title like that!), Colin Donnell (Tommy Merlyn, in flashback)
Air Date: October 15, 2014
- We will see Colin Donnell back as Tommy Merlyn in a flashback. Oliver will see Tommy and his father from a rooftop in the past, as well.
- A title like “Sara” seems ominous…
- TV Line said this about the villain plot: “Season 3’s second episode will find Oliver hunting down a vicious killer and mercenary who is wanted for murder in seven countries and now is targeting victims who are associated with a specific company.”
Episode #3.3: “Corto Maltese”
Air Date: October 22, 2014
Guest Stars: David Cubitt (Mark Shaw/Manhunter), J.R. Ramirez (Ted Grant/Wildcat)
- David Cubitt plays Mark Shaw, better known to comic book fans as the Manhunter. He has a past with Diggle.
Episode #3.4: “The Magician”
Air Date: October 29, 2014
Written By: Marc Guggenheim & Wendy Mericle
Directed By: John Behring
Episode #3.5: “The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak”
Written By: Ben Sokolowski & Brian Ford Sullivan
Directed By: Michael Schultz
Guest Stars: Charlotte Ross (Felicity’s Mother, Donna)
Air Date: November 2014
- “Oracle” no more: Forget what you read below… per EW, the title of this episode is now “The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak.”
- Revealed at Comic-Con: An upcoming episode of Arrow will feature some of Felicity’s past at MIT and it will be called “Oracle.”
Episode #3.8: Title Unknown
- The eighth episode of Arrow Season 3 will cross over with The Flash. No title has been announced yet but our money is on it being called “Arrow vs. Flash.”
The Flash Pilot
Written By: Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg & Geoff Johns
Directed By: David Nutter
Stars: Grant Gustin (Barry Allen), Candice Patton (Iris West), John Wesley Shipp (Henry Allen), Jesse L. Martin (Detective Joe West), Carlos Valdes (Cisco Ramon), Danielle Panabaker (Caitlin Frost), Tom Cavanagh (Harrison Wells), Rick Cosnett (Eddie Thawne), Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen/The Arrow), Chad Rook (Clyde Mardon/Weather Wizard)
Air Date: October 7, 2014
- “Flash” Barry Allen gets his own pilot episode, and it is directed by David Nutter, who helmed the pilot episodes of Smallville and Arrow. The hope is that an episode like this could lead into a Flash spin-off.
- We will meet some of Barry’s supporting cast in this one, as the action heads to Barry’s home turf in Central City.
- Stephen Amell makes an appearance in the first episode as Oliver Queen/The Arrow.
- Classic Flash John Wesley Shipp will be playing Barry Allen’s father.
- Originally this was going to be the 20th episode of Arrow Season 2; that plan has changed.
- The show will air Tuesdays at 8PM on The CW.
Flash Episode 4: “Going Rogue”
Air Date: October 28, 2014
Guest Stars: Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity Smoak), Wentworth Miller (Captain Cold)
- Felicity will be visiting The Flash at a time when drama between Barry Allen and his “team” is at an all-time high.
Flash Episode 8: “Flash vs. Arrow”
The eighth episode of The Flash will cross over with Arrow.