If you followed our Smallville site, KryptonSite, you might remember the dedicated spoilers page detailing what is known or rumored for upcoming episodes.
Now, it’s time for an Arrow spoilers page on GreenArrowTV! The purpose of this page is to collect known spoilers for the Arrow television series airing in the United States on The CW, but keep in mind that plans and details sometimes change. GreenArrowTV never intends to ruin the show by having a spoilers page. When new spoilers are known, we’ll try to update this site as often as possible. Please do not reproduce spoilers and content from GreenArrowTV; instead, just place a link to the site.
Season 3 Spoilers
Not a lot to go on yet, but we do have some details on some Season 3 roles being cast including (possibly) Ted Kord, the Blue Beetle.
Here is The CW’s Season 3 synopsis, which interestingly includes mentions of Caity Lotz as Sara Lance:
After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. He returned home to Starling City, bent on righting the wrongs of his family and fighting injustice. To do this, he creates the persona of the Arrow and allies himself with former military man John Diggle (David Ramsey), computer-science expert Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), street brawler Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) and international assassin Sara Lance (Caity Lotz), while keeping his secret from those closest to him including his sister Thea (Willa Holland), who has allied herself with his most deadly enemy. Rivalries and allegiances will shift as Oliver faces his most difficult challenge yet. Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Entertainment, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers & Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“Eli Stone,” “Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and Sarah Schechter.
- John Barrowman will be a series regular in Season 3 as Malcolm, which probably means Thea will have a very juicy storyline this year.
The Flash Pilot
Written By: Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg & Geoff Johns
Directed By: David Nutter
Stars: Grant Gustin (Barry Allen), Candice Patton (Iris West), John Wesley Shipp (Henry Allen), Jesse L. Martin (Detective Joe West), Carlos Valdes (Cisco Ramon), Danielle Panabaker (Caitlin Frost), Tom Cavanagh (Harrison Wells), Rick Cosnett (Eddie Thawne), Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen/The Arrow), Chad Rook (Clyde Mardon/Weather Wizard)
- “Flash” Barry Allen gets his own pilot episode, and it is directed by David Nutter, who helmed the pilot episodes of Smallville and Arrow. The hope is that an episode like this could lead into a Flash spin-off.
- We will meet some of Barry’s supporting cast in this one, as the action heads to Barry’s home turf in Central City.
- Stephen Amell makes an appearance in the first episode as Oliver Queen/The Arrow.
- Classic Flash John Wesley Shipp will be playing Barry Allen’s father.
- Originally this was going to be the 20th episode of Arrow Season 2; that plan has changed.
- The show will air Tuesdays at 8PM on The CW.
Here are some non-episode specific spoilers:
- Some of the familiar sets and locations from Season 2 might not be present for Season 3.