Arrow “Spectre of the Gun” Overnight Ratings Report Arrow “Spectre of the Gun” Overnight Ratings Report
Overnight ratings report for the Arrow episode "Spectre of the Gun" Arrow “Spectre of the Gun” Overnight Ratings Report

Initial overnight ratings for the the February 15 episode of Arrow titled “Spectre of the Gun” are in!

Right now it’s looking consistent with last week with 1.67 million viewers and a 0.6/2 Adults 18-49 rating. It’s still in the upper tier of The CW shows and was ahead of The 100 at 9:00.

If you’d like to talk about this controversial episode, come talk about it on our Arrow forum at KSiteTV!

• Stephen P

February 16, 2017 #1 Author

Tuned it out 1/2 way through. I love the show and still do, but the preaching politics has to stop. We get enough of that from the media, i tune in for entertainment not another National debate.

• Mike

February 16, 2017 #2 Author

I don’t think I would see this episode again. It was interesting to a point of seeing of how Oliver dealt with a situation that as the green arrow couldn’t solve; And it was nice to see Thea back in the fold of things. I thought Renee’s past would have been with him and his parents instead of having a wife and kid. I can’t really say though that it helped this episode in any way. But I do think that all the talk with politics has to die down for a little while. I also thought it was unesseary for the mystery vigilante to show up at a brief part. This episode had a couple good parts here and there, But hopefully the remainder of this season can start improving toward the end compared to the first half.

• Pete G

February 16, 2017 #3 Author

If you ever have another show with such inaccurate facts for no other purpose than to push a political agenda, I will never watch any of your shows, again. Ever. If I want to hear an ill-informed debate about firearms, I will turn on CNN. Just an example, an AR-15 is NOT an “Assault Rifle”

• Luke

February 16, 2017 #4 Author

Idk why people are upset by this episode. Yes, it was political, but it didn’t portray one side of the issue over the other. In fact, it resulted in people actually TALKING (not arguing, talking) and coming to a resolve of the issue, which is something this country needs to do now more than ever. It’s like Justin Hartley’s Oliver Queen said in the 200th episode of Smallville, “The social media blogosphere has turned this generation into a generation of critics instead of leaders”. There are several people who can actually learn a lot from this episode, which is something I never thought I’d ever say about an episode of Arrow ever again after the last two seasons (unless it was learning a lesson to never ever listen to shippers). I thought it was a great episode.

• Char

February 16, 2017 #5 Author

A political episode? In the show where the main character is the mayor? Whaaaattt?????

• Luke

February 18, 2017 #6 Author

THANK YOU!!

• Rob

February 17, 2017 #7 Author

There’s no winning for some. Being socially conscious has been a big part of Green Arrow’s character for decades. The episode did a good job of representing both sides to the issue as well as showing us a sympathetic side to Rene.

• Char

February 17, 2017 #8 Author

I’m not sure what people expected. This was a fantastic episode, one of the best in this season. If shows like Star Trek that aren’t even set in this time can have amazing episodes about political issues, why can’t Arrow? This proves the episode’s point that everyone is scared about talking about politics. People should stop being a bunch of pussies and accept that politics is a part of life and that the characters (who are humans) deserve to have an opinion.

• Aolani

February 17, 2017 #9 Author

I personally liked the episode. There was a balance between Arrow and Mayor duties. I understand a lot of people didn’t like the political concept and debate the episode touched on however a part of the Arrow’s job does include being a mayor. This is just a television show and in real life we can’t come to an agreement about gun issues the show was at least able to bring compromise.