Arrow Spoilers: “City Of Blood” Official Promo Images

Craig Byrne April 23, 2014 11

City of BloodThe Arrow episode “City of Blood” hits next week on April 30, and it looks like Slade’s army of Deathstrokes is indeed taking over Starling City! This should be a good one.

Here are a whole bunch of preview images for the episode, and don’t forget that Arrow is new TONIGHT (April 23) with “Seeing Red” at 8PM on The CW.

Enjoy the gallery:

ARROW

Picture 1 of 23

Arrow -- "City of Blood" -- Image AR221b_0351b -- Pictured (L-R): Colin Salmon as Walter Steele and Willa Holland as Thea Queen -- Photo: Jack Rowand /The CW -- 2014 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

1. Nick Crocker April 23, 2014 at 12:57 pm - Reply

How can laurel survive this episode? hahaha

2. L PALA April 23, 2014 at 1:41 pm - Reply

Honestly, if more of my favorite characters get killed off while Laurel gets to stay, I may be done with this.

• Tim April 23, 2014 at 4:03 pm - Reply

Oh look, another Laurel-centric episode where she saves Oliver…really, can the writers come up with ANY original storylines for Laurel? She blackmails her boss twice and gets away with it, and now she’s saving Oliver again. Thanks for the pics. It looks like another episode meant to retcon Laurel’s character…which means I’ll be skipping it. Just like Blind Spot and Birds of Prey. I just can’t bring myself to care or suspend disbelief when it comes to her anymore.

• Kath April 23, 2014 at 9:05 pm - Reply

It does seem that the best Arrow episodes are the ones with the least Laurel.

I’m sad to lose Moira. She added a lot to the show and Susanna Thompson was one of the best of the actors.

3. Alex April 23, 2014 at 2:26 pm - Reply

Good for you then. Laurel must stay shes an important character when it comes to the whole series. I like her and hope she becomes black canary one day.

4. sean April 23, 2014 at 3:14 pm - Reply

my guess is sara, quinten and moira are going to bite the dust

5. al April 23, 2014 at 4:22 pm - Reply

God, enough with Laurel already!

6. Jess April 25, 2014 at 5:13 am - Reply

I’m really getting tired of these Arrow storylines, especially the ones that require us to like Laurel. They spent all season trashing her, and suddenly she’s all better and we have to like her? Um… No. Plus they make the Arrow so weak. He is constantly getting beat up. Lastly, Diggle and Felicity have been cast aside. We hardly see them in any other role except Oliver’s lackeys. Sigh… I hope the writers turn this around.

7. bart April 25, 2014 at 5:33 am - Reply

And I thought Moira would become Queen Bee in future eisodes :( Tonight’s show was intense…and stressful. Looking forward to the remaining epusodes, especially the Season finale.

8. Deathstroke April 26, 2014 at 7:06 pm - Reply

The constant Laurel bashing on this site is really wearing thin now. As soon as she shows up in the promo pics the bashing starts. Seriously if you hate her this much either ignore her or stop watching the show. She is not going anywhere and she is the female lead in the series.

And people who skip entire episodes just because they dont like one character is really, really sad. Anyone who does that is not a real fan of this show in my eyes. I would never skip an episode of this show. Not ever. True fans dont do that, regardless of who is in it.

There is so much you could talk about in regard of these pictures – Slades army, Brother Blood, the upcoming war – but no all you can do is bash Laurel – again. Seriously, people get a new hobby.

or to quote Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer:

“sing me a new one sometime eh? This one´s gone a bit stale”

• Batman April 27, 2014 at 12:14 pm - Reply

I agree with Deathstroke. Dont just skip an episode because Laurels in it. Shes not my favourite character but I would never miss an episode.

Not to be negative but… I know that this could never happen but I wish Blackcanary (Sara) should either die or leave the show. Shes always taking the spotlight off the Arrow and is causes Oliver to be distracted.

Leave A Response »