Arrow Episode #3.2 Title Confirmed!

Craig Byrne July 15, 2014 21

GreenArrowTV can confirm the title of the second episode of Unthinkable Season 3 – and the title itself might be a bit of a spoiler.

Adding to TVGuide.com’s tip that Sara Lance will be in the Arrow Season 3 premiere, we can confirm that the second title of Arrow Season 3 is “Sara.”

What could this mean?

Speculate away!

1. A July 15, 2014 at 8:03 pm -

I think Sara makes a great Black Canary, but can’t we give a centric episode to Felicity for a change? Sara got tons of backstory in the second half of season two.

I think Sara’s Black Canary is too big of a character for Arrow, maybe they should do a spin-off?

• Agent LZL July 15, 2014 at 9:15 pm -

I’d say that Time of Death was a pretty Felicity centric episode and in my opinion a great episode.

2. Forouzan July 15, 2014 at 8:08 pm -

WHAT?! Oh, i can’t wait for season 3.

3. Meg July 15, 2014 at 8:46 pm -

I love Sara as BC. I want to see flashbacks to League of Assassins, and her meeting Nyssa etc. I can’t wait.

Super thrilled hope that means Ra’s is involved as the Big Bad this season….

4. JJB July 15, 2014 at 8:48 pm -

I smell Canary stew… :(

5. Mariana July 15, 2014 at 8:58 pm -

OMG this is fantastic news!! Our heroes Arrow & Black Canary will work together again and our team Arrow will be reunited. Sara has to be a HERO, not an assassin. Also hope to see Sara/Felicity friendship scenes xD

mguggenheim twitted Caity will return to S3, no mention of # of episodes, so I guess it’s for all S3, and this 302 episode is Sara’s back-story with the LOA.

6. Nick July 15, 2014 at 9:12 pm -

It will be a title for Hong Kong, Oliver and Sara will probably have some sought of contact there.

7. Befastordontbe July 16, 2014 at 2:01 am -

It’s interesting the episode is titled “Sara” and is about someone who is wanted for murder in seven countries because that description sounds a heck of a lot like Sara. So either she’s the assassin herself or she’s come to try to stop that person which will obviously put her at odds with the League. I think it’s more likely the assassin is her because I really don’t imagine she ran back to Nyssa just to become a housewife.

• JJB July 16, 2014 at 8:26 pm -

I think you’re on the right track. Although I think the assassin is actually Nyssa or Lady Shiva. Either way Sara has a good reason for being back in town. I really do think she’ll die in this episode though. Perfect way to one-up fans who were taking bets, saying she’d bite the dust in “Unthinkable”.

• befastordontbe July 17, 2014 at 10:43 am -

Here’s hoping either she dies or Laurel does. I’m tired of getting jerked around on that front on whether or not they’re going to make Laurel BC. They need to make an undoubtable choice at this point. If they leave Sara alive, it just leads to continued questions about Laurel’s status. Make her BC, kill Sara and people just have to like it or lump it. Or kill Laurel and do her fans the favor of not giving us false hope and/or blatantly lying to us about her status.

• JJB July 17, 2014 at 7:53 pm -

Agreed. I have a feeling we’ll see a Laurel that is struggling with her sisters mantel in the premiere, debating throwing in the towel with the whole hero thing. Then boom, episode 2, Sara tragically killed. Renewed sense of purpose and vengeance. Perfect narrative.

8. abe12w July 16, 2014 at 5:31 am -

Why i got the feeling sara is the assassin, and something bad will happen to her, and that will be the time for laurel to start her journey to become BC. I

9. Laurel4BlackCanary July 16, 2014 at 7:38 am -

She dies! we can only hope, right?

10. sean July 16, 2014 at 3:16 pm -

Sounds like a flash back episode about Sara’s training with the league

11. Marko July 16, 2014 at 6:06 pm -

i was thinking the exact same thing ‘befastordontbe’ !! :) that is a good point to note about the episode, and i also want a Felicity-centric episode and Felicity’s backstory just like ‘A’ said and i also agree that Sara is the best Black Canary… i honestly don’t and cannot ever see Laurel as a better Canary than Sara is…

12. TheBoxingGloveArrow July 16, 2014 at 11:31 pm -

Well she’s dead now

13. bbussey July 17, 2014 at 3:05 pm -

Pretty sure that Caity Lotz is a regular this year (judging by CW’s initial Season 3 blurb that had her listed among the starting cast) so it’s unlikely she’ll be killed off early in the season, if at all. I hope she gets a long run actually, as she had an outstanding season last year.

• befastordontbe July 17, 2014 at 5:41 pm -

At the expense of everyone else except Oliver. Not interested in Saint Sara Season Two.

• Liam July 22, 2014 at 4:07 am -

How did it end up at the expense of everyone else? While Sara did have a big part of the season, everyone else still got screentime. Roy got his origin story set up, Slade got to be developed as a villain, Thea got about as much screentime as she did in the last season and Laurel got an actual subplot this time.
        The only character who didn’t get enough screentime was Diggle, but they still paid mind to develop his relationship with Lyla and complicated dynamic with Deadshot. Felicity admittedly got very little development, but she also had plenty of screentime, its just they wasted it by pushing in scenes of characters talking to her about her feelings for Oliver.

And, honestly, if we’re going to criticize anyone for being a ‘saint’, its Felicity. She has NO character flaws, and any time she argues with someone, she’s the one in the right they need to listen to. I like Felicity, but don’t bash Sara like that.

• Mariana July 18, 2014 at 4:18 pm -

Yes, I also think Sara and HER alter ego Black Canary will live, there are several hints out there to make me believe it. My guess is Caity will be a regular after episode 302. Many things to say about that, like why dedicate an episode to a character that will die? Laurel will never be a real Black Canary when we all have the memory of Sara’s BC.

Also Caity kind of mention in twitter that she will be in SDCC panel too, so maybe TPTB just want to make all Sara/BC a surprise.

• befastordontbe July 18, 2014 at 4:36 pm -

I don’t know how accurate that synopsis was since it reflected what actually happened in season two and, according to Guggenheim, Caity’s only signed for three episodes so far.