Arrow Spoilers: Official Description For “Birds Of Prey”

Craig Byrne March 5, 2014 9

As if “The Promise” wasn’t enough epicness to share with us tonight, The CW has released an official description for the March 26 episode of Arrow, which is called “Birds of Prey.”

Time of DeathHere it is:

WHEN THE HUNTRESS MET THE CANARY — When Frank Bertinelli (guest star Jeffrey Nordling) is arrested, Oliver (Stephen Amell) knows it’s only a matter of time before his daughter, Helena, AKA The Huntress (guest star Jessica De Gouw), returns to town.  To make matters worse, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) is picked to try Frank’s case, putting her right in the path of Helena.  Oliver tells Sara (Caity Lotz) he will handle his ex-girlfriend, but when Helena takes hostages at the courthouse, including Laurel, the Canary will stop at nothing to save her sister.  When The Huntress and Canary meet, an epic battle begins.  Meanwhile, Roy (Colton Haynes) realizes he needs to keep Thea (Willa Holland) safe, but doesn’t like the way he is forced to go about it.  John Behring directed the episode written by Mark Bemesderfer & A.C. Bradley (#217).

Read more details about upcoming episodes on our Arrow spoilers page!

1. L PALA March 5, 2014 at 8:12 pm - Reply

Laurel again? Groan.

2. Brandon March 5, 2014 at 11:50 pm - Reply

Awesome! I love Laurel and I’m happy she is working again! She is making a recovery and she will rise!

3. Bruce Wayne March 6, 2014 at 7:30 am - Reply

I wouldn’t mind seeing a series spin-off with the Birds of Prey and Suicide Squad after they are done with those stories on Arrow.

4. McNugget March 6, 2014 at 9:52 am - Reply

Well they let Laurel back into the legal system quickly….

• Halberdier17 March 6, 2014 at 10:13 am - Reply

I think she will be a juror in the case.

• Starsaber March 7, 2014 at 8:12 pm - Reply

Nice idea, but no defense attorney would be dumb enough to allow someone who was a DA until a few weeks ago be a member of the jury for their case.

5. moi March 7, 2014 at 4:32 am - Reply

Oh here we go again with the Lance sisters, groan. Should just call the show the Lance sisters and their boyfriend (singular)

6. guest March 14, 2014 at 7:49 pm - Reply

I honestly love laurel so I’m thrilled to see more of her. I’m so sick of people ragging on her. Like if they were in her postion they would have done the same thing. This is why the writers have laurel doing these things so you can see the human in her. She will one day become black carnary so It’s cool to see a softer more fragile side of laurel. As for you ppl who ship relationships please shutup. I’m tired of the writers catering to these fangirls. And what’s worse why would you want anyone to be with oliver. I don’t care how much a “hero” he becomes he needs to learn how to treat women, how to keep it in his pants,and god please let these badass women around him wake tf up. Sara needsto stop fucking him and reconnect with her family and humanity. And felicity needs to stop acting like some nerd with a crush on the quarterback. She is beautiful and intelligent please writers focus on that. Let’s these fangirls opnions matter somewhere else please don’t destroy whatcould be an amazing show.

7. Yess March 16, 2014 at 10:12 am - Reply

Love the show, I liked Laurel for a while but I also believe her story is almost done. Think about it, it was all about her being piss off at Oliver we get it, she has feelings for him but her sister died–wait shes back, okay she kinda forgiven her and Oliver is done with her. So yeah, she can get back on her feet, great, but whats the point of her? exactly. That’s why people don’t like her, when there’s other characters to explore. In my humble opinion. Also her becoming a version of the black canary, stop I hate the idea. (because the comic book, that argument is blah because reason)

Leave A Response »