Arrow Season 2: And The Title Of Episode 2.7 Is…

Craig Byrne August 29, 2013 8

DodgerThe seventh episode of Arrow Season 2, or what Stephen Amell will probably refer to as “Episode 30,” has a name: “State v. Queen.” Could this be Moira’s trial episode? It’s likely… regardless, this should be a good Laurel episode, with her new job and all.

Unless the airing schedule moves around we can probably expect this episode in November. And then, soon after it, we’ll surely be getting a Flashy episode or two….

You can read more Season 2 Arrow spoilers here.

1. Phil August 29, 2013 at 3:54 pm -

Don’t like and don’t get this title

2. Douglas August 29, 2013 at 4:09 pm -

The title would refer to how a court is somebody versus somebody in this case the State versus Moira Queen so State v. Queen. The State is the prosecution and Moira is the defendant.

• Phil August 30, 2013 at 1:58 am -

Thanks for explaining that, but shouldn’t it be vs. instead of v. or is that how they write it in court?

• Douglas August 30, 2013 at 11:16 am -

That is how most of the court cases I have seen had it written.

3. JJ August 29, 2013 at 8:11 pm -

This episode has the potential to really suck! Hopefully Marc Guggenheim writes this, due to his former profession (lawyer), with someone who can write some kick-ass narrative like Greg Berlanti, Geoff Johns, or Ben Sokolowski.

4. bbussey August 29, 2013 at 11:19 pm -

Don’t know how you can jump to that when the series hasn’t had a bad episode yet. They obviously have a general storyline plotted for the next few seasons and, based on last year, should be given the benefit of the doubt that they know what they’re doing.

• JJ September 4, 2013 at 3:43 pm -

I’m not sure you’re responding to my comment @bbussey, but I highly disagree. An Innocent Man, Burned, Trust But Verify, Legacies, and Salvation were all pretty painful for me. Arrow works best when we get solid acting, story, and action. You get that and it’s great (e.g. Dead to Rights, Pilot, Sacrifice).

5. McNugget August 31, 2013 at 10:11 am -

I’m going to presume that the trial will frame the episode, with various flashbacks in, which if so, I think will be awesome