2014 GreenArrowTV Awards: Pick The Best Episode Of Arrow Season 2!

Craig Byrne May 26, 2014 12

UnthinkableLast year, GreenArrowTV hosted the first-ever GreenArrowTV Awards, honoring the best and worst from Arrow Season 1. It gave us all something to do over the summer hiatus. You can see the results of last year’s Awards here.

Now, we’re at it again. Season 2 had a lot of critical acclaim and brought in even more new fans. The first poll for this year’s Awards is going to be difficult, because we’re asking you to pick your favorite episode of Arrow Season 2.

Yup, just one episode out of 23. This might be difficult. But, sometimes, as Slade Wilson and Dr. Anythony Ivo would tell you, you need to make a choice.

1. Tiburzio May 26, 2014 at 10:33 am - Reply

Arrow come to Justice League, Now…!!!!

2. Robert Joe Fletcher May 27, 2014 at 1:50 pm - Reply

Fantastic episode

3. Bruce Wayne May 27, 2014 at 7:36 pm - Reply

Very tough season, after narrowing it down to City of Heroes, Three Ghosts and Unthinkable, i really struggled but ended up voting for Unthinkable. Last was also pretty tough and ended up with Year’s End and Sacrifice. A truly great show!

4. Forouzan May 28, 2014 at 1:13 am - Reply

i love this season more than last season but Three Ghosts, Seeing Red, Unthinkable are my favorite episodes, specially unthinkable.

5. gabby May 28, 2014 at 4:02 am - Reply

My favorite episodes are state vs queen, the scientist, three ghost, deathstroke, seeing red, streets of fire, and unthinkable!

6. sean May 28, 2014 at 12:18 pm - Reply

“broken dolls” was my favorite. It kept me on the edge of my seat and genuinely gave me the creeps. I thought it was an excellent detective Lance story, great action, great intro for the Canary. It felt real and dark but also traditional comic book story. I loved it. Aside from that I would say “The Promise” was my second favorite, and “Seeing Red” after that.

7. Josh shushes Anshan May 28, 2014 at 12:37 pm - Reply

Streets of Fire for the win

8. Deathstroke May 29, 2014 at 1:50 pm - Reply

Very tough decision. After much contemplation my three most favorites would be:Three Ghosts (the Barry and Ghosts stuff really elevated it to a new level – and that reveal in the end), The man under the hood (Best Deathstroke action in the whole season and really intense episode) and Unthinkable (which was just really massive in scope and had enormous emotional strength and a really inventive final battle scene)

9. Constantine Drakon May 31, 2014 at 5:19 pm - Reply

Yep, I voted Broken Dolls. Such grest writing and such a great creepy villain. Such a shame they had to kill off the Doll Maker.

10. Halberdier17 June 2, 2014 at 2:09 pm - Reply

I voted for “Unthinkable” but it was really hard to choose the best episode of Season 2 since most of the episodes were amazing this season.

The reason I voted for “Unthinkable” was because it was a great ending and it sets up where they are going with Season 3.

11. JJB June 3, 2014 at 11:47 pm - Reply

Tough choice between Crucible, The Scientist, Three Ghost, Suicide Squad, and The Man Under the Hood. Crucible wins out for me though. It symbolizes everything Arrow should be; stylistic, confident, breezy, poignant, super, and most importantly, pure comic-book fun.

12. Mariana June 23, 2014 at 5:39 pm - Reply

Love several episodes but had to vote for Crucible because it’s the first Canary/Sara/Arrow/Oliver episode.

Leave A Response »